Here you will find a list of 18 women that have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct. They came forward just before the presidential election. President Trump has been accused by more than a dozen women of sexual assault and inappropriate advances prior to his election as the 45th President of the United States, which has severely damaged his numbers in the US election, but still did not stop him from winning the presidency. To this date he denies that all accusations by these women. Senator Al Franken, a Democratic senator, has now been accused of harassing or groping 2 women, and he most likely will loose his Senate seat after an investigation takes place by the Senate ethics committee. Should an ethics committee investigate Donald Trump? Should he be removed from office because of his sexual assault and inappropriate advances to women?
1) Ninni Laaksonen – former titleholder of Miss Finland (2006)
2) Jessica Drake – an American pornographic actress and sex educator
3) Karena Virginia – a New York yoga instructor
4) Melinda McGillivray – photographer assistant at event at the Trump Mar-a-Largo resort
5) Summer Zervos – Apprentice contestant
6) Kristen Anderson – groped by Trump at a nightclub
7) Lisa Boyne – a health food business entrepreneur
8) Jessica Leeds – a business woman at a paper company
9) Natasha Stoynoff – PEOPLE writer went to Mar-a-Largo to interview Donald and Melania Trump
10) Temple Taggart McDowell – Utah Miss USA pageant in Shreveport, LA recounts an unwanted kiss from Trump
11) Cassandra Searles – Miss Washington 2013 – was invited by Trump to his hotel room and he groped her
12) Jill Harth – a makeup artist
13) Mariah Billado – former Miss Vermont Teen USA pageant – Trump walks through her dressing room
14) Cathy Heller – at a Mother’s Day brunch at the Mar-a-Largo estate
15) Bridget Sullivan – Former Miss New Hampshire, Trump walked through her dressing room
16) Tasha Dixon – Former Miss Arizona, Trump walked through her dressing room
17) Rachel Crooks – worked in his building and was kissed against her will
18) Jennifer Hawkins – Former Miss Australia, was sexually humiliated in front of a huge crowd
Has Trump never apologized to anyone, especially any woman who has accused him? Of course not. Instead, on camera he stated that he planned to sue every one of his accusers for lieing. Of course now that statement by him was a lie also, as he never attempted to sue his accusers, but that most likely will not stand in the way of them suing him.
With the accusations swirling around former Alabama judge Roy Moore, and the admittance of Al Franken with an outright apology to his accuser for forcible kissing and groping of LeeAnn Tweeden before he became a Senator on a USO tour, Donald Trump represents the , and even after the allegations, it didn’t keep him from becoming President of the United States.
But with all of these cases now coming out in the open, it looks as if the ethics committees are going to be fairly busy, as more and more women are coming forward to tell their stories. Now that Trump is President, he now feels that he has the right to say the following, even though he has a very incriminating past, and with the following comments about Al Franken, he now sparks a debate. Donald Trump jumped into the sexual harassment debate about 10 p.m. on Thursday. “The Al Frankenstein picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2,3,4,5 & 6 while she sleeps?” So Trump tweets about Al Franken, but says nothing on Twitter about Mr. Moore, who has been abandoned by many Republicans and no longer receives monetary support from the Republican party.